Monday, July 31, 2006

""My After Thoughts""

I happened to read my blog again and again and I found out so many mistakes "gramatically",I was so much into just putting out my thoughts but never bothered about the errors in it.
Few reviews I had to share reg my experience with Isha yoga classes,before joining I have heard plenty of comments from n number of people 99% of it were ,the classes are exellent.
But when ever we do some thing for the first time ,we should go to that place with an open mind and without assuming "this is how it going to be ".
As sometimes it might be disappointing.Frankly I was litlle disappointed after the first day class.Beacuse of my pre assumed ideas about the class.
But later on I was able to come out of my shell and was able to learn with an open mind is a different story.

when I start writing and when Iam aware of the fact that it is for public viewing I tend to put in a good impression ie a normal tendency but I would nt want this blog to be on those lines.It will not be .

1 comment:

Karthee said...

Life is a journey and we are all just observers.
I .......... sorry we had a beautiful 13 days. Everything and everyone .............. is stil before my eyes.

(There was a beautiful girl who attended Isha along wth us is a different matter. She was a professor's daughter!)