Wednesday, June 28, 2006

""Enthralling Experience""

Its been a long time ,I created this blog but I didnt write much after that .I have decided to write regularly ,so thought why not start with my enthralling experince.
Ok Here comes my experience with Isha yoga.I had been hearing about this for quite a long time.Can say frm my 11thstd onwards but never made an oppurtunity to attend it .But then as result of my inner search ,a longing for a long time ,I got this Isha Yoga's beginners class gifted to me from my brother Gokul.
So July 16 gave me a kick start with Isha.It sounds better if i say I became a part of Isha 's family .And am glad for it.
When we go to people and say i have started learning Yoga and attending Isha classes the advise they will offer immediately is "make sure you dont get too involved in it".Dare not disgagree with them ! I say ok dont worry.Might not be the entire crowd has this opinion but atleast half of the crowd.
But how can people (even some times I do) come to an idea or a conclusion on situtaions or ideas of which they havent even experienced or come across.We just do it with what others say!anyways ,Opinions differ and each of us are unique in a different way.
The class started on July 16.I was in the morning batch 6 am to 9 am.
They conduct the sessions in a Unique way !
>The flow of the class schedules .
>Devotedness nature of the Volunteers. (The amount of effort the volunteers put in is amazing)
>The dynamism of the place where the class was held.
>The teachers were eloquent in what they spoke or taught us.
>The way the whole program was organised.
Isha is doing a marvelous job!
My class got over on 29th July.When i went for the valediction program ,I went there with a mixture of feelings.what say about it! Just cant put it in words.
I would surely want to talk about a person i met there,wouldnt want to mention his name.He is from an art industry and possessed the skill of expressing his ideas in a more profound way!!!!
He also had a longing, deep with in, to experience some thing beyond what every one does in this bounded world.
His valediction speech was "Ausgezeichnet"(excellent).He concluded his speech with a "Bharathiyar song" "Ittanai kodi inbam vaitai iraiva iraiva " which was peerless and that song touched me deep with in . As Im also an avid listener to the Maestro's songs.
That moment experince was impeccable.I could not help tears rolling down from my eyes.

On the way back home I thought may be the classes have ended but my journey towards a completely different path has begun!!!!....
Thanks to Isha and all who helped me to start this .If im going to ask my close friends or family members to read this or if they read this they sure will laugh at me or going to give me Skeptical look.!!Im looking forward to hear to what they all have to say!
Once I start writing I find it so difficult to stop it as thoughts keep pouring from with in and I would really dnt want to stop it.But gota go now.Hopefully you will see me blogging regularly!!!
Lets see...........!

2 comments:

Ananth said...

Awesome..Welcome Aboard... :-D
As i always say (http://prasannasv.livejournal.com/2832.html) "Buckle up your seat belt buddy; Cos' Kansas is going Bye-Bye"
-The Matrix (Told to Neo just before he is being plugged in to the training program where Morpheus reveals the Truth)

Anonymous said...

Everything has its own limits!!!