Friday, August 04, 2006

Is It an"" Intrusion of Privacy""!!

I had been chatting with a friend of mine and was telling that I have started blogging and I like to read blogs .The response I got was ohhh I hate it ,May be its beacuse the first blog she happened to read ,was people discussing about "How Bad Indians are " ,so on and so forth.
The other reason from my friend was its like reading others personal diary..
Should I agree or disagree was my internal debate!!!
We constrain oursleves from so many things when we encounter a bad experience in the first attempt , So I have a litlle thought "Reading Blogs" is it an intrusion.I know If it had been personal people wouldnt publish it for everyones availability.
But then people do think so that way , Huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You are not prying into someones personal diary. When a person publishes his or her stuff in the web, they very well know that it will be read by others. Infact most of them write it, so that others read it and express their opinion.
Blog is like fingerprint. Its unique. There is no restriction, and you can do what you want. Thats the main reason why its so nice :)

Anonymous said...

hi,
I am not quite clear too.. But let me make my point in this. I feel we are in "Information Addiction". Three of them, Info frm papa as an advise r suggestion( am not offending it.. actually i love hearing it), 24 inch ( i mean TV) and 17 inch (Internet).We are all raised by TV - watching other people's death, sitcoms, just for laugh gags, etc... and now 17 inch has taken up too..
But atleast it got some freedom...
lets loosen up..

- The Da Vinci