Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why r these reservations in my mind?

I had been reading lot of blogs regularly ,which means that am doing less work.Which is true in fact .Oh I dont wana whine anyways!
One thing I have noticed is people abroad find it easy or they are at ease on what ever they write . But I dont feel so . A cap clouds my brain what should I write ?how should I write ?right worng ?should I put this one etc etc....ooofffo so many reservations for my self.Planning to get out of that and start writing regularly.

1 comment:

Karthee said...

We think a lot as what people will think about us. What will be their judgements. We are very extrovert.

Whereas americans are .... just free. They talk about everything openly. May be we should learn from them I say we have a long way to go. Our culture is not blabla bla .. great. It has flaws and we have manythings to learn from them